Carbonate a 5 gallon keg of beer in less than an hour with the patent pending QuickCarb™ system from Blichmann Engineering™. The QuickCarb uses a simple circulating pump and a custom stainless steel stone to carbonate your beer with precision and speed, never allowing for over-carbonation. Key Features of the QuickCarb™
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as QuickCarb™ systems ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.