34° Latitude Rare South African Hops are the product of over 80 years of groundbreaking cultivation practices by hop farmers in the Western Cape region. The result: truly unique hop varieties so versatile, innovative and ground-breaking that brewers -- both craft and home -- are scrambling to get their hands on them.
We've obtained exclusive access to a limited release of South African hops so rare, they've only been used by a handful of American homebrewers before. And with this Sampler Pack, you'll get the chance to experience the rarest of the rare South African hops for yourself.
From high-alpha flavoring hops to versatile bittering hops and complex experimental cultivars, you'll have plenty of varieties to keep you busy brewing. Your set comes complete with informative details on each type, including alpha acidity, flavor profiles and brewing recommendations.
Contains 16 ounces of rare South African hops!
- 3 Ounces - N1/69 Experimental Hop Pellets 1 oz.
- 3 Ounces - U1/108 Experimental Hop Pellets 1 oz.
- 2 Ounces - Southern Dawn Hop Pellets 1 oz.
- 2 Ounces - Southern Promise Hop Pellets 1 oz.
- 2 Ounces - Southern Star Hop Pellets 1 oz.
- 2 Ounces - XJA/436 Experimental Hop Pellets 1 oz.
- 2 Ounces - African Queen (98J17/63) Hop Pellets 1 oz.
|Beer Style||American Pale Ale/Cream Ale,British Pale Ale/Bitter,Brown Ale,German Ales,Hybrid Beers,IPA,Pale Lager,Spice or Fruit Beer,Stout/Porter,Wheat Beers|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
|Alpha Acid||High (10+%)|