The BeerGun® purges a bottle with CO2 gas from a draft system and then transfers carbonated beer from a keg into the purged bottle with minimal foaming, preserving a high level of the beer carbonation. It is extremely simple to clean and set up. Everything that touches the beer is stainless steel, and includes 10 feet of 3/16" ID hose and a cleaning brush.
Also needed but not included is a tee or wye adapter to split the gas line between the keg and the CO2 supply. We recommend a wye adapter (#K035) and a 1/4" MFL shutoff valve (#K038) added to your regulator. Or upgrade your kegerator/keezer with a gas distribution manifold. Always have an extra CO2 port on hand!
- Accessory Kit now included as standard item
- Warm-touch grip with ambidextrous thumb actuated CO2 valve
- Positively retained beer seal tip - no more lost tips!
- Anti-microbial beer hose keeps contamination at bay!
- Includes a plastic tool case
- Tool free super fast disassembly
- Includes Ball Lock Disconnect -1/4" MFL Liquid
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|