Cashmere Hop Rhizomes - Sold Out for 2022
Grow your own Cashmere hops!
These Cashmere Rhizomes are root cuttings of the hop bine; to be planted in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure! Cashmere expresses sweet fruits such as grapes and peaches but also offers earthy tones.
Note: This is a pre-order item; rhizomes will ship directly from the grower starting in mid April. Minimum order is two rhizomes, they can be different types.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (typically mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes. Since these are live root stock, we cannot guarantee they will grow so ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to provide greatest chances of success.
- Rhizomes will be shipped through the US Postal Service. Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order. Rhizomes are not available for international shipping.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
- Due to government restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes internationally.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Cashmere: A relatively new hop, Cashmere is a strong dual-purpose variety that really shines with aromas of coconut, melon, tangerine, and other tropical notes. Just released from the Washington State breeding program in 2013, this is the first time we’ve had it available to the public.
Usage: Dual Purpose, Fruity Aroma
Flavor Profile: Fruity profile with coconut, melon, tangerine, and other tropical notes Similar Hop Varieties: Cascade, Centennial
Typical Beer Styles: American Pale Ale, NEIPA, IPAs
Typical Cashmere Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acids: 7.7-9.1%
- Beta Acids: 3.3-7.1%
- Co-Humulone: 22-24% of alpha acids
- Total Oil: 1.2 - 1.4 ml/100g