Magnum Hop Rhizome - Available for Pre-Order
Grow your own Magnum hops!
Magnum Rhizomes are root cuttings of the hop bine; to be planted in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure! Magnum hops are citrusy and spicy and provide a classic clean bitterness.
Note: This is a pre-order item; rhizomes will ship directly from the grower starting in mid April. Minimum order is two rhizomes, they can be different types.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (typically mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes. Since these are live root stock, we cannot guarantee they will grow so ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to provide greatest chances of success.
- Rhizomes will be shipped through the US Postal Service. Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Last Day for Pre-Orders is March 31, 2020.
Magnum: Used as a bittering hop, featuring clean bitterness with subtle notes of citrus.
Typical Magnum Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acids: 10.0 — 14.0%
- Beta Acids: 4.5 — 7.0%
- Co-Humulone: 24 — 30% of alpha acids
- Total Oil: 1.9 - 3.0 mls/100g
Still waiting on order to arrive, no notification of status yet, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Received the sanitizer.
The Rhizomes were in great condition when they arrived. They had new growth and started growing soon after I planted them! It has been a couple of weeks and are still growing well!
Took a while to recieve these, but the quality was great. Healthy rhizome with healthy shoots within a week of planting
I imagine the shipping time wasn't 100% on NB. Harvesting rhizomes isnt always a "mark the calander sort of task"
Overall, very pleased.
I ordered too late. I have it on my calendar for next year.
Gave 5 stars because I love this company. Hope won't ship for another 2-4weeks. The kits were awesome.