Nugget Hops Rhizome - Sold out for 2020
Grow your own Nugget hops!
These Nugget Rhizomes are root cuttings of the hop bine; to be planted in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure!
Nugget hops have a delicate, pleasant aroma and clean, neutral bitterness.
Note: Rhizomes will ship directly from the grower starting in mid April. Minimum order is two rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Rhizomes will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (typically mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes. Since these are live root stock, we cannot guarantee they will grow so ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to provide greatest chances of success.
- Rhizomes will be shipped through the US Postal Service. Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Nugget: With a high alpha acid content and low beta percentage, Nugget is an ideal bittering hop.
Typical Nugget Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acids: 9.5 — 14%
- Beta Acids: 4.2 — 5.8%
- Co-Humulone: 22 — 30% of alpha acids
- Total Oil: 1.5 - 3 mls/100g
Took off and growing great.
Took a while to recieve these, but the quality was great. Healthy rhizome with healthy shoots within a week of planting
I imagine the shipping time wasn't 100% on NB. Harvesting rhizomes isnt always a "mark the calander sort of task"
Overall, very pleased.
great healthy looking rhizomes. planted today can’t wait to see results…. thank you
The product arrived late in the planting season, but had some sprouts started on the rhizomes. Planted them right away and watered them well. All grew and got a good start for their first season. They should all produce a good crop this next year.