FastFerment 7.9 Gallon Conical Fermenter
Eliminate 80% of sanitizing and cleaning with this affordable all-in-one conical fermentor. Conduct all stages of fermentation in this single vessel. Remove the trub from the bottom of the fermentor instead of transferring all your liquid to secondary. No siphons, no secondary fermenting vessel to sanitize, no extra bungs and airlocks.
FastFerment produces dramatically better results. Start each batch by letting debris settle out into the collection ball before pitching your yeast! Remove the debris, and pitch into ultra-clear wort. Plus, FastFerment minimizes the risk of oxidation and contamination by eliminating the need to transfer to a second vessel, preventing off-flavors and infection. Keep your batch safe from external spoiling factors by keeping it in one place.
Perfect for making beer, wine, or cider.
Features: Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring with a 6" (15cm) removable screw top lid, Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres - Made for 5 Gallon batches with blow-offs, Easy Wall Mounting System - Mounts to standard 16" (40cm) wall studs, 33% Bigger Valve for Increased Flow Rate - 1" (2.5cm) Bottom valve compared vs. 3/4" (2cm), Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting - Save $100 & harvest your Yeast Strains!
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
Better yet, with the included wall mounts, you can mount the FastFerment high enough to bottle or keg directly from the fermentor! When you're ready to transfer, just put your bottle or keg under the FastFerment, turn on the valve and fill 'er up!
Each FastFerment includes:
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" (2.5cm) Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (2cm) PVC Hose (4120cm) & Hose Clamp
- Assembly and Care Instructions
Thermowell Model includes:
Stainless Steel Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring.
Compatible with our digital temperature controllers.
43260 - Without Thermowell
Check Out These Optional Accessories:
- Stand for 7.9G FastFerment Conical : Provides a great alternative to wall-mounting, and allows for easier access to your batches
- Hop Filter : Stainless steel hop filter to help remove dry hops or other adjuncts from your final product.
- Sampling Port : Used to pull off samples of your fermentation for tasting or checking gravity.
- Mason Jar Adapter : Lets you attach a standard Mason Jar to the bottom of the fermenter for yeast collection.
- Dial Thermometer : Effectively measure the temperature of your beer or wine. Only compatible with Thermowell Model.
Carrying Strap : Specially designed to fit snugly, making transport much safer and easier.
- Additional Collection Ball : An extra collection ball allows you to have multiple yeast strains in your yeast vault at a time.
Height (on wall mounts from bottom of collection ball):
To top of Airlock: 35.5", 90cm
To top of Lid: 32", 81cm
Height (in the stand):
To top of Airlock: 37", 94cm
To top of Lid: 33.5", 85cm
With Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.75", 37.5cm
Without Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.25", 36cm
Teflon tape needed all the time to prevent leaking.
Thermometer placed in horrible spot if wall mounting.
Difficult to put in and take out of rack if spigot is attached.
Clogs easily and prevents sediment from collecting in trub container.
Looks good and strong plastic construction.
Use clamps instead of threads for attachments.
Move thermometer to a better spot.
Increase diameter at bottom for collection and prevention of clogs.
Nice fermenter and they provided all the necessary parts. Tubing provided was pretty cheesy and short. I had to go out and purchase some silicone tubing to better serve my needs of filling kegs. Kind of pricey, but since shipping was free, it made up for it. For this price should include the stand instead of making you pay extra.
Fast shipping, everything you need is in the box, top quality, all the parts fit great. Makes racking so easy your going to love em. If this is your first one do yourself a favor and go ahead and mount a 2”x 8” on the wall at least 8 foot long because your going to be buying more of them and it will be easier mounting the rest of them....
Works great. Kept a wheat in for 4 weeks, and it came out delicious. Little difficult to clean, but otherwise perfect.
I followed the assembly instructions and everything went together nicely no leaks