Take control of your fermentation by giving yeast the perfect envirmonment to optimize your beer flavor profile. The Grainfather Conical Fermenter - Pro Edition features double-walled, stainless steel construction for durability and insulation and INCLUDES the Dual Valve Tap and Digital Temperature Controller. Dial in your fermentation temperature with the Digital Controller. Use the Dual Valve Tap to take samples and when fermentation is finished, dump or harvest your yeast from the cone and transfer your beer all with the same valve. Samples and transfers are pulled from above the sediment line allowing for clearer beer while allowing for yeast collection from the bottom of the fermenter.
The Grainfather Conical Fermenter has been designed to give you the best in fermenting performance. Featuring the Golden Angle of 60°, the optimum angle for dropping yeast to the bottom without clinging to the sides, youl have no problem getting a clearer beer faster than standard, flat-bottomed fermenters.
Dual Valve Tap
Using the same concepts used in commercial breweries, the Dual Valve Tap ensures easy sampling and transferring while retaining the ability to dump or harvest yeast for reuse.
Control the fermentation temperature by accurately dialing in the ideal temperature. Also includes an option to set up to 4 fermentation profiles, each with up to 5 temperature stages.
Height - 36" (43" with Airlock)
Diameter - 14.5" (with Handles)
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
- 304 stainless steel double-walled fermenter.
- Integrated gentle heating: 30W, 12V heating element.
- Integrated cooling sleeve that can be hooked up to the Cooling Pump Kit or the Grainfather Glycol Chiller (coming soon).
- 60° cone angle for yeast to drop down to the bottom
- 8 Gallon Capacity.
- Wide opening for easy, hassle-free cleaning.
- Stainless steel lid with integrated silicone seal and included rubber stopper and airlock.
- Cone Plug and Seal
- 6.5power cord
- Modular system to build up your brewery to your own specifications.