Master Vintner® Small Batch Wine Starter Kit
Great things come in small packages. Without experience or anything but a passion for wine, you can make top notch, cellar-worthy wine in your kitchen. Master Vintner combines essential equipment that's easy to use with expert instruction that's easy to follow. You'll walk through the essentials of winemaking with exclusive techniques from world-class winemaker Tim Vandergrift.
You don't need time, either. Great wine takes a matter of minutes to make, and then only the patience to let it ferment and mature into perfection. Prep a Cabernet for fermentation while you make dinner, or a pinot noir in the minutes before you head for work in the morning.
We've broken down the process for complex, beautiful wines into simple steps that ensure success, with a minimal investment of precious time.
Our premium recipe kits are made from grapes picked at their prime by expert vintners in world-class vineyards. With this unsurpassed quality, you absolutely cannot make better homemade wine anywhere else.
With small batch sizes you'll get five bottles per recipe, making it easy to mix and match favorite styles. Craft a full tasting menu in just four months with each batch of wine finishing in a quick four weeks. Serve your favorite meals alongside an artisanal bottle of Chardonnay or Merlot that you made in your own kitchen.
Starter Kit Includes:
- Your choice of recipe kit: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Moscato, or Pinot Grigio
- World-class instructions from industry expert Tim Vandergrift
- Little Big Mouth Bubbler® Glass Primary Fermentor, Stopper, Airlock & FermagraF°
- 1 Gallon Glass Jug Secondary Fermentor, Cap, Airlock & FermagraF°
- Herculometer, Test Jar & Thief
- Mini Auto-Siphon & Tubing
- 18" Plastic Paddle
- Corker & Corks
- Bottle Filler & Tubing
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Oxygen Wash Cleanser & Sodium Metabisulfite Sanitizer
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|
7811, 7814, 7812, 7815, 42734, 42735