ANVIL Foundry™ 10.5 Gallon All-In-One Electric Brewing System w/ Pump
The ANVIL Foundry™ is the most versatile all-in-one brewing system available, at 10.5 gallons it is perfect for 5 - 6.5-gallon batches. From the triple element low watt density dual voltage heaters for blazing fast heating speeds to the unique high flow grain basket, you won't find a more powerful feature-rich product.
Included Recirculation Pump Kit:
The Recirculation Pump Kit for the Anvil Foundry Brewing System comes with everything you need to start recirculating! Recirculating during the mash can help increase efficiency, extracting more sugars from the grain. This kit includes a perforated disk that wort is run through, helping to clarify it. It also comes with a flow clamp and tubing to hook the system up to the Foundry. Get the most out of your Foundry system with the recirculation pump kit!
ANVIL Foundry™ Key Features:
- Recirculating Pump Kit included
- Switchable Between 120V 1600W, 13A and 240V 2800W, 12A for Faster Heating & Better Boils.
- Unique High Flow Grain Basket with 150% More Perforations to Virtually Eliminate Stuck Mashes.
- Large Capacity Increases Efficiency and Grain Capacity.
- Double Wall Insulation Maintains Mash Temps and Increases Heating Speeds.
- Ultra-Low Watt Density, Triple Element Heaters - Won't Scorch.
- Linear Digital Power Control and Solid-State Switching for Fine Tuning your Boil.
- Turbo 500 Distillation Ready.
- Includes High Capacity Stainless Immersion Chiller with Hoses & Fittings.
- External Pump Won't Plug and is Easy to Clean. No Need to Disassemble Entire Unit! Use for Other Pumping Needs too.
Recirculation Pump Kit Key Features:
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Its easy to use, is holds temp great and has been pretty efficient. Very happy with this purchase.
I converted it to 240V using a Clothes dryer plug. It trips at 100% power. Also it overshoots temperature set point. I just need to be a better controller. I am very satisfied with the ability of the Anvil to come up to temperature quickly at 240V. My mash efficiency Is really good with sparge. I recommend the anvil foundry.
So far i have used the Anvil twice. I switched it to the 240 Volt mode and it boils like crazy! had to turn it down a couple of percent so wouldn't heve to constantly watch it from boil over. I haven't quite got the hang of the all in one system but the next brew should be perfect...
My first two batches off of the Advil turned out great! Easy to use and the pump is a great addition. Be sure to use a hop bag or hop spider.
The pump is a big plus. Only brewed one batch do far but I feel like it takes longer for the water to get to temp/boil. Definitely run the pump for mash to get an accurate temp. For the boil it said 190 and had a rolling boil when I opened the lid. It's definitely efficient as far as quality of mash and makes some aspects of all grain brewing easier but it took me 6 hours from start to finish. Had about a 10lb grain bill and should've used rice hulls. Had to stir the malt every 10 minutes because it settled to the bottom of the basket but overall an awesome piece of equipment.