How to Brew with Malt Extract DVD
Have you ever wanted to brew great beer at home? Would you rather be able to watch it being done than read a book? How to Brew with Malt Extract is an introduction to home brewing that takes you from purchasing your first equipment and ingredients to bottling and sampling your beer. Featuring two of the best known authors in the brewing community, this video is cinematically filmed with hundreds of detailed shots showing every step in the process.
Covers equipment needed, ingredients, brewing, fermenting, bottling and judging your beer using extract and partial mash techniques. Professionally filmed in HD with hundreds of shots showing every step in the brewing process. Also includes four bonus videos on partial mash brewing, yeast starters, water and late extract methods. Approximately 70 minutes in all!
- How to select Equipment and Kits/Ingredients for Brewing
- Step by step instructions for brewing with extract and specialty grains
- Detailed video on brewing, cooling, fermenting, and bottling your beer
- Covers Judging and Improving your Beer
- Bonus videos on Partial Mash, Yeast Starters, Late Extract Additions and Water
I brew occasionally and this is an easy refresher for any phase that I am up to in the process.