Heavy-duty two-roller mill with adjustable gap-spacing,designed for motorization. You will need to fabricate/supply a base, hopper, and corded electric drill.
The MM2 has a 6061 aluminum block frame housing two steel rollers on oil-impregnated bronze bushings. The drive shaft and all axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends, which makes it possible to drive the mill clockwise or counter-clockwise. Stainless knurled knobs allow a gap spacing adjustment range of .070". You will need to fabricate/supply a base, hopper, and corded electric drill.
Features and specs:
- 6" long adjustable gap
- fully adjustable mill
- dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to .070" gap - built from stainless steel for no galling
- average throughput 6 lbs / minute
- 6" x 1.5" diameter steel rollers
- drill-drive -- CW or CCW
- alloy frame
- SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
- 3/8" integral drive shaft w/3 flats for drill driving, 2" long outside frame
- 3/8" integral axles