Northern Brewer All Grain Cooler System
We’ve taken our All-Grain Cooler System and added upgrades to provide the best possible brewing experience. The completely redesigned mash/lauter tun features thick insulation, a large 12+ gallon capacity and the first ever integrated thermometer. The large capacity will easily handle any 5 gallon brew you can throw its way, from session beers to Imperials, and it's even large enough to accommodate 10 gallon batches up to a gravity of 1.065.
Featuring all stainless steel fittings including our proprietary bulkhead and Titan False Bottom, this system is designed to last. Steel reinforced and silicone gasketed mounting holes ensure a tight, leak-free hardware fit, and offer easy installation with top of the line brewing performance. Everything you need to mash, sparge and collect wort is included so no additional purchases are necessary. Just provide your boil kettle for a premium, robust brewing system.
The unique geometry of the mash/lauter tun and hot liquor tank makes storing your gear between batches even more convenient. Simply remove the valves and thermometer, and the hot liquor tank will nest perfectly inside the mash tun for the smallest possible footprint for storage.
Includes everything you need to mash and sparge your first All-Grain batch, right out of the box.
New to All-Grain? Check out our Crash Course in Mashing and Sparging.
NOTE: A full boil is required for All-Grain brewing, so a boil kettle with an 8 to 10 gallon capacity is highly recommended.
Full Kit Specs:
- 12 gal. mash tun (16.75” diameter x 22” tall)
- 7 gal. hot liquor tank (13.5” diameter x 18.5” tall)
- Integrated thermowell with weldless thermometer in Mash/Lauter Tun
- Stainless steel features: 2 Isoflow bulkheads, 2 ½” ball valves, 1 Imperial sparge arm, 1 Titan universal false bottom
- 3.5’ of ⅜” ID thermoplastic tubing
- 3.5’ of ⅜” ID Clear High-temp tubing
- Storage Dimensions- 16.75” diameter x 22” tall and 28lbs.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|