Mt. Hood Hop Rhizome - Available for Pre-Order
Grow your own Mount Hood hops!
These Mt. Hood Rhizomes are root cuttings off the hop bine; to be planted in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure!
Mt. Hood hops have a mild, floral aroma and offer a clean bitterness.
Note: This is a pre-order item; rhizomes will ship directly from the grower starting in mid April. Minimum order is two rhizomes, they can be different types.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (typically mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes. Since these are live root stock, we cannot guarantee they will grow so ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to provide greatest chances of success.
- Rhizomes will be shipped through the US Postal Service. Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Last Day for Pre-Orders is March 31, 2020.
Mount Hood: Features a pleasant noble hop aroma, that's been perceived to pack a flavor punch compared to 'true' noble hops.
Typical Mt. Hood Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acids: 4 — 8.0%
- Beta Acids: 5.0 — 8.0%
- Co-Humulone: 21 — 23% of alpha acids
- Total Oil: 1 - 1.7 mls/100g
Don't have the rhizomes so it's hard to say what I think